Work Smarter, Not Harder
Fitness and lifestyle programming. WFV is directed by an experienced personal trainer who assigns your daily schedule following Cat Smiley’s acclaimed coaching system.
This no fluff approach to shocking your body, mind and understanding into serious progression is customized daily based on how you feel each day. Our schedule is from 8.30 am to 2 pm and includes a combination of workshops, nutrition, signature Kick Ass Workouts beginner classes and small group personal training plus daily (guided) cardio adventures.
These cardio adventures are assigned based on your comfort and fitness level and may include incredible biking tours around Whistler’s valley, daily hiking or jogging in the glorious interpretive forests close by, alpine hiking (passes extra), kayaking* in one of our 5 lakes and power-walking on the world famous (car-free) valley trail.
This multi-use paved trail and board-walk system runs 40 kms around Whistler’s neighborhoods lakes, viewpoints and picnic spots, suitable for all levels of fitness.
- Outdoor fitness classes, with stunning vistas! Work with the same fitness instructor every class, who knows your restrictions and comfort zone. Signature workout classes include stretching, boot camp, water conditioning, athletic training and beginner running workshops.
- Low-impact schedule; beginner fitness levels with pre-existing injuries or physical restrictions will love our carefully planned rehabilitative workouts that sky-rocket your fat burning.
- Structured schedule from 8.30 am to 2 pm of non-stop fitness and learning.
- Guided cardio hiking, with targeted pace setting and support.
- Valley-Trail bike tours, on paved winding trails of Whistler. Includes usage of comfortable cruiser bikes and helmets for your session (please bring your own bike if you are under 5ft1, over 6ft).
- Kayak fitness sessions, weekly on the beautiful Alta Lake.
- Ongoing educational coaching talks and classroom workshops in food, fitness and healthy lifestyle. We work hard to keep you motivated throughout your stay, and create lasting change!
- Life coaching small group master classes and assignments.
- Support shuttle, available as needed to assist with getting to workouts and trailheads.
- Small team coaching experience. Everyone is at beginner level with the same common goals, so we can focus and achieve optimal results.
- Outdoor education for beginners, including wildlife awareness, mountain safety and individual preparation.
- Personal approach – let us be your guide to a world of new and exciting fitness adventures! Experience one of the most beautiful mountain towns in Canada – like a local.
- Pre-arrival questionnaire, including lifestyle and fitness routine.